Open Call for Article Submissions
Looking for the Right Opportunity to Share Your Expertise?
PECB is excited to announce that article submissions for the PECB Insights Magazine are now open!
If you write with passion and you are interested to contribute to our ever-growing professional network and want to share your experience and expertise, we would love to hear from you.
What does it take to lead a company in crisis?
Submission deadline: 29 October, 2018
When submitting the article to PECB Insights Magazine, authors agree to the policies of this magazine, including free access to the material published in it with proper acknowledgment of authorship. When submitting the article for possible publication, the submitter confirms that the work is original and it has not been published, also that he or she is the author, and that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
Upon approval of the article, before publication, the paper goes through a careful editorial process (capitalization, punctuation, plagiarism, endnote formatting, etc.) and the best practice of good English usage in academic writing. Changes are usually minor and kept to a minimum, and proofs are sent to the author for approval before publication. PECB Insights Magazine editor reserves the right to make final decisions in all cases that do not affect the content.
Our submission guidelines have been carefully prepared to facilitate the editorial process of publishing articles online. The article submission guidelines are described below. Submissions which do not adhere to these instructions will be returned to the author.
The article should be prepared and will be chosen based on the following guidelines and criteria
- The length of the article should have a minimum of 1000 words, and a maximum of 1600 words (including abstract references, tables, and figures)
- The submitted articles should be in English and not published previously
- Papers should be well-written, and clear. Drafts will not be accepted.
- The article should include the title, abstract and a list of keywords
- Please use section headings in bold type and number them
- All citations should be in endnotes and not in the text
- The font should be 12-point Calibri, whether in normal, bold, or italic
- Images should be in high resolution as a jpeg or png. If you send any online image(s), they should not violate copyright laws
- Articles should be written in the way they demonstrate the practicality and usefulness of the topic
- The accuracy of the information
- Evaluation and analysis
- Presenting possible solutions and options for moving forward
Rights and Permission
Authors are responsible for ensuring that the content in their papers does not infringe any existing copyright. It is the responsibility of the author to obtain permission for the use of any copyrighted material, including images, sound, and video files. If previously copyrighted material is included, authors must provide evidence that the copyright holder has given permission for its use.
Acceptable File Types
Please submit texts in MS Word. PDF files are not acceptable.
Naming files: File names should not contain spaces. They may contain letters, numbers, hyphens (-) and underscores (_). No other punctuation is allowed.
All articles submitted will be reviewed. The selection of the highest-quality article is the outcome of a collaborative evaluation by all members of the editorial team according to the above-mentioned criteria.
The article review process will take 2 to 3 weeks. Submission does not guarantee acceptance. Once the highest-quality article has been selected among those submitted, the selected author will be notified. The participation for the article submission is completely for FREE.
The articles that do not meet the requirements will not be published and the author will be contacted.